Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parent Workshops

Hi.

My colleague and I have spent this afternoon planning a series of parent workshops, beginning with one on playdough and then two on markmaking.

We are going to call the sessions 'playful playdough' and then 'magic markmaking' or something similar to make it seem a bit more attractive.....

My problem now is that my brain is fried and I can't think of what to put in the flyer...... I don't want to call them 'workshops' as that sounds too dry, boring and not very appealing to parents. I want them to come and have fun whilst inspiring them to try out new things at home....

What could we call them?

do the workshops have to be called workshops or what about wording flyer with a quistion such as do you want to learn to speak spanish or learn about story sacks why not come to a course for 6 wks and learn more. this is how we word our flyers to families using our setting this seems to work well Marshie

Front of flyer

EVER ASKED YOUR CHILD WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY?

WHAT IS 'NOTHING'?

WE HAVE THE ANSWER

WHY NOT JOIN OUR GRUPS GROUP (GROWN-UPS PLAYGROUP)

AND THEN WHEN YOUR CHILD ASKS YOU, WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY, WHAT WILL YOU SAY?

STARTING NOV 1ST........ 6 FUN PACKED SESSIONS THAT WILL ANSWER THE UNANSWERED QUESTION.............SIGN UP TODAY :o

Inside flyer details of each session. xD

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)