Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Timmy Time Freebies

Quite chuffed - today in my post I received some Timmy Time postcards, colouring sheets, a poster and bookmarks. Yes it's promoting their new book range but my children love Timmy Time and will be so happy with their bookmark and colouring sheet! I had a pile of post to sort through - most of which I don't need e.g. info from a company that sell pretend grass ('NoMow' if you're interested) and lots of companies trying to sell me outdoor canopies even though they address it to a Village Hall.

It's nice to get something free from time to time!

Timmy week next week I think - I'd better watch an episode to get to know the characters!

ppp

this week an old school friend of my daughters went back to the infant school where they attended which happens to be where my pre-school is to do a presentation on Timmy and Shaun the sheep he works on the story boards. it was brill he even brought models and previewed the new timmy show . best was he remembered me and gave me a hug. great stuff

sue