Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Food Topic

Don't know if anyone else is doing 'food' as a topic but I have just found this website which could be useful 'www.nutrition.org.uk'. It has lots of downloads including alphabet cards with pictures of foods, animals etc. Also recipe cards which can also be printed out in different stages. Trouble is I'm supposed to be finishing my planning :o but have spent the whole afternoon trawling, printing, and laminating (guess what I got for Christmas!)

Hope someone finds this useful.

Harricroft.

I read a snippet about this tonight in this weeks nursery world, thanks for reviewing it for me, I look forward to using it.

Next you will want a binder and combs to put all your resources together.

Did you know you can get laminated sheets with holes in the side, like the clear pockets, so you can put laminated sheets into clip folders?

Peggy

p.s. I use Viking Supplies for all my laminating stuff, reasonable prices, next day delivery and accounts so you don't have to pay for a month.

How spooky, I just got a copy of the latest Viking Direct catalogue through my letterbox.

The prices on the binder are good and I have just looked quickly at the laminating pouches, what a great price!!

Do they sell the laminating pouches with the holes in?

Yes Jambo,

I have set up abusiness account with them and do it all on line. I can view the whole catalogue online, so don't have piles of them at home. They do send quite a lot of catalogues home but I just bin them, maybe I should ask them not to send any more. Thay also send me emails with all the special offers that links straight to the website.

I do recommend them, why not give them a go. I use the pouches with holes in for my evidence folders, ie: photos of displayed made through out the year etc, they are also good for keeping staff qualification certificates etc.

Peggy

Thanks for that Peggy.

I use Viking and get lots of catalogues through the post and like you get emails with special offers. I haven't seen the laminating pouches with holes in the side. The latest big catalogue arrived yesterday, I'll go have a look as I could do with some. :)

Sue J

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)