Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Items For Sale

Hi all

Due to a decline in the numbers of children attending my pre-school it, sadly, had to close at the beginning of the summer holiday. I have had a lot of resources to sell and have been given permission to post the link below showing the items i have left.

They have been lovingly played with and it would be nice if they could go to pre-schools, nurseries, childminders etc and of course parents, where children will still enjoy playing with them.

Please take a look and feel free to contact me for further details if you are interested in anything.

My email address is ............................ and i live in Staffordshire.

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj209/J...school%20items/

hopefully the link will work

JO

Edited by Guest
E-MAIL ADDRESS REMOVED, PLEASE SEND A PM

Joanne

I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you have found yourself in the awful position of having to close. I know how hard it is to keep your head above water with falling numbers and rising prices but I am managing at the moment. The decision to close must have been horrid and it has made me feel really sad. Hope you find good homes for your lovely things!!!

Oh Jo what a shame. How sad that you have had to close. Thre are some lovely things here that I am sure other groups will enjoy using, even if they have come out of such a sad situation.

Take care

Maz

Joanne

I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you have found yourself in the awful position of having to close. I know how hard it is to keep your head above water with falling numbers and rising prices but I am managing at the moment. The decision to close must have been horrid and it has made me feel really sad. Hope you find good homes for your lovely things!!!

Thank you for your kind words, it was really hard but once the decision was made it was a huge weight lifted. i have made some really good friends with staff and some parents and have been lucky to find a new job in a school starting September. The items shown are just a small selection of what i had, i have had a few open days and a lot of it has gone to childminders. its amazing what and how much you can collect, and the fact that it all fitted in one store room!!

Hi all

Due to a decline in the numbers of children attending my pre-school it, sadly, had to close at the beginning of the summer holiday. I have had a lot of resources to sell and have been given permission to post the link below showing the items i have left.

They have been lovingly played with and it would be nice if they could go to pre-schools, nurseries, childminders etc and of course parents, where children will still enjoy playing with them.

Please take a look and feel free to contact me for further details if you are interested in anything.

My email address is ............................ and i live in Staffordshire.

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj209/J...school%20items/

hopefully the link will work

JO

Hi Joanne,

So sorry to hear of your closure, but also pleased to hear you will remain in this profession. I closed my preschool in 2007 and so can empathise with the difficult decision you had and recognise the description of feeling a weight lifted.

I have removed your email address, we strongly discourage the inclusion of emails in posts for your own protection. Scammers, Spammers and Hijackers etc could use the address for ill gain.

To anyone who wants to contact Joanne, click on her name then select 'send message', :o

best wishes for the future,

Peggy

Let me join the others and express how sorry l am that you are closing. I am interested in buying some of your lovely resources. I also live in staffordshire. Maybe you can send me a message privately to inform about where you are based.

I am also sorry to hear that you have closed, but very happy for you that the decision has lifted a weight off your shoulders.

I have messaged you :o

Thanks all for your lovely replies, i have also, i hope, sent messages back to all of you who have contacted me via PM.

thanks Peggy for removing my email i never thought about the possible abuse of email addresses, just didnt want to cause a problem to the forum as they have been so good letting me post the topic, i also remember when you had to close your pre-school, hope things are good for you now.

i will keep the link updated so people can see what has sold etc

thanks again for your kind words and well wishes

JO x

So sorry to hear about your closure. Pity I live so far away as your resources look fabulous. Good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future.

Harricroft xx

hi all

just wanted to let you know i have had some really lovely ladies call round, some of who have travelled a fair distance, and most of the items have been collected,there are some more ladies calling over the next couple of days

it is lovely to know that the toys will be taken care of and still bring 'happy play times' to other children

JO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)