Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Retrospective Display Of Achievements

Hello everyone

Ages ago I remember reading a post about someone who had did a display each month of the previous month's achievements, activities and events. I think there were photos showing the display. I'd really like to do something similar but I can't find the post anywhere. Does anyone else remember it? Would appreciate your help!

Beehive

I have a display board where I display photos, work, observations, quotes of each child. I make sure that each child has something new on there each month, but on a rolling cycle, so I try and change a quarter of my class's section each week. It's next to the snack table, so children talk with each other about what's on there as they have their snack, and it's also prominently situated for parents to see what their child has been up to. Around it I've displayed all the profile points and each piece of work is referenced to those so parents can see how it all links in and how they really are learning while they're playing. (It's also been an eye-opener for KS2 teachers!)

Could it have been Cait's Wow Wall?

Ah thank you! I found what I was looking for in Cait's and Biccy's learning walls. It all sounds great, but in full daycare with large numbers of children I'm not sure its manageable...maybe small step at a time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)