Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

St Paul's Pre-school's 30th Party

Just to let you know-our party went off extremely well yesterday :D , despite all my worries!!! xD The children, staff, parents and all others who came had a wonderful time. The bouncy castle was a great hit and we managed not to have any broken bones or bashed heads!!!

We had the morning children in first at 9.00 with the afternoon children arriving at 11.30 so that we could feed them altogether-63 children having chicken nuggets or pizza and chips!!!!!! It was hectic as you can imagine but went really well-with the help of a lot of parents! :D

The day finished at 3.00 with the staff just about ready to pass out!! But we managed to get ourselves ready to go out for a meal in the evening and back to my house afterwards-I eventually got to bed at about 1.00am!!! :o So it's off to bed for an hour or two this afternoon to recover!!

I don't think we'll be doing one of those again for a very long time!!!

Linda

Just to let you know-our party went off extremely well yesterday :D , despite all my worries!!! xD The children, staff, parents and all others who came had a wonderful time. The bouncy castle was a great hit and we managed not to have any broken bones or bashed heads!!!

We had the morning children in first at 9.00 with the afternoon children arriving at 11.30 so that we could feed them altogether-63 children having chicken nuggets or pizza and chips!!!!!! It was hectic as you can imagine but went really well-with the help of a lot of parents! :D

The day finished at 3.00 with the staff just about ready to pass out!! But we managed to get ourselves ready to go out for a meal in the evening and back to my house afterwards-I eventually got to bed at about 1.00am!!! :o So it's off to bed for an hour or two this afternoon to recover!!

I don't think we'll be doing one of those again for a very long time!!!

Linda

:D Congratulations,glad that the day was enjoyed by all!

Overwelmingly, Well done Linda! :D

Glad you managed to avoid accidents on the bouncy castle. What about when the staff went on?

It's an incredible achievement - 30 years and counting! You've earned an afternoon snooze and more - celebrating the love and care of so many children is surely beyond accounting possibilities!