Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Stage Degree Topic

Hi all

Please can anyone shed abit of light on this question i have to answer

Within my planning and policies how far does it promote maths in general and how policies help promote skills?

Right does this mean how is there a balance within my planning of maths, how i promote it in all areas of development, how making maths boards for children and parents to look at and give ideas and with my policies do i have to talk about how within our admissions we meet the needs of all children, additional needs policy, behaviour policy and equality and diversity policy affect how we promote children's skills..... :oxD:(:(:(

I really do not know what i am doing PLEASE help....

Carly

Hi Cait

No its ECST 1907.

Thank you for your reply, we either have to pick maths or science and i picked maths.. The planning i think had to be how far does it promote maths and the policies how to they promote the skills children learn.... I really find this hard and they give you this over the holiday so you are not able to contact the tutors...

Carly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)