Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Calling Chocaholics

HappyMaz

Just had an email from Thorntons. Apparently they're having a factory clearance with lots of money off lots of lovely chocolate!

Here's the link to their website if anyone would like to indulge their sweet tooth!

Maz

Just had an email from Thorntons. Apparently they're having a factory clearance with lots of money off lots of lovely chocolate!

Here's the link to their website if anyone would like to indulge their sweet tooth!

Maz

Well that's a much better offer than doing SEF and (unpaid) pre-school work!!!!!!

quite the opposite in fact, I was doing really well thining, no not bothered by that..or that ..o dont want that, good, nothing for me to buy.. oh hang on a minute.. what, did i hear drak marzipan.. do they sell t b the tonne... damn it...

Oh and forget sharing.. would I give anyone my last piece of dark choccy marzipan..

So now we know how to get on mundia's good size - dark chocolate, marzipan and a nice cup of tea!

And at factory clear out prices, you could stock up for those times when only a dark chocolate/marzipan combo will do!

Enjoy!

Maz

Well, I read in some paper this morning (not sure which one- was in garage waiting for car!) that it is possible to lose weight just looking at pictures of chocs and cakes etc.......... so I'm now hoping I've lost a couple of lbs scanning the website!!!!

........I think it was something to do with if you look at enough photo/picutures it puts you off eatiing the stuff!

xxxxxxxxx

........I think it was something to do with if you look at enough photo/picutures it puts you off eatiing the stuf

I've also heard that if you work in a chocolate factory then you do get sick of the stuff eventually. But I'm sure that's just an urban myth...

Maz

..........well when in France one year we visited a handmade chocolate 'factory'........ tThe man called my daughter over -who was sucking her thumb (prop had one finger up her nose too!!) .....and asked if she'd like to put the nuts on top of the chocs coming along a small conveyer belt.............. well that has certainly stopped me eating anything with 'nuts on top'!!!!!!!!!!