Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Stage Co-ordinator

Hi all, I have been given the role of FS co-ordinator in my school and I am currently putting together a FS co-ordinators file. I have found some really great ideas on previous posts. Something I cant find is a copy of the role of the FS co-ordinator? Or a kind of job description? Has anybody got one that they would not mind sharing?

Also, I was thinking of putting together a FS portfolio, which will include good examples of planning and learning in nursery and reception. Does anybody already do something like this?

Thanks for reading, hope your enjoying your hols and not working too hard!! :o

Sorry, just looked through my ile now - convinced I must have something, and I don't - thought I'd reply anyway. Shall be seeing what others have as well. (that's really thrown me as I thought me file was complete!)

Hi Tia

I have moved this topic into the Reception and Year 1 Forum, so that hopefully your post will receive a lot more attention and hopefully some good advice!

Maz

Hello Tia,

Regarding your job description,this hsould be something put together for all phase leaders by or with your SMT..is it worth checking if there is anything else in place already? This would be especially important f you are receiving a TLR for your role.

When I was FS coordinator, I had coordinator files but I decided not to keep separate files of planning, I felt that they were available in the classrooms and I didn't need additional copies (saving the planet and all that). I was able to monitor planning when I did walkarounds each week.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all, I have been given the role of FS co-ordinator in my school and I am currently putting together a FS co-ordinators file. I have found some really great ideas on previous posts.

Just curious as to where you found ideas on previous posts, I've been manically searching. Would love to know as I am putting together one myself.

Thanks for any ideas???? :o

Have you tried googling FS Coordinator Job Description? then if you find one you can alter it for your situation but as Mundia has already said this should have been given to you by the school SLT and should also be agreed by governors.

Good luck

Hi all, I have been given the role of FS co-ordinator in my school and I am currently putting together a FS co-ordinators file. I have found some really great ideas on previous posts. Something I cant find is a copy of the role of the FS co-ordinator? Or a kind of job description? Has anybody got one that they would not mind sharing?

Also, I was thinking of putting together a FS portfolio, which will include good examples of planning and learning in nursery and reception. Does anybody already do something like this?

Thanks for reading, hope your enjoying your hols and not working too hard!! :o

Hi Tia, have found this, dont know whether it will be any use to you?

Early_years_Coord__TLR.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)