Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Qualification

Hello all! Just wondered if anyone could offer any advice....I am just about to go into my 3rd year of teaching FS and want to get an early years qualification as when I trained through the GTP route of teacher training, I was trained for 5-11 years and only really touched on FS teaching.

I have been on lots of early years courses but would like to study for an early years qualification ASAP. Not sure where to go for advice and thought my early years advisor would be the best person but thought I might ask on here first to see if anyone else is in/has been in the same situation. Thank you in advance

Hi, have you looked at the Open University? There are quite a few early years courses on there that are very worthwhile. I did my Foundation Degree with them, but started with a Certificate in Early Years Practice - which I think has been re-vamped since I did mine, and the course shortened

Are you wanting to gain a qualification to improve your knowledge of Early Years or to improve career prospects?

Both really!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)