Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help! How Do You Promote Elg's In Classroom?

Hello

just had my last observation by SMT for this year and i was asked how i promote the ELG's in the classroom, and as part of the lesson, well we have WALT in CLL and PSRN dislpayed on wall for that week, but as for the other areas i dont think i do this, and im not even sure i know what it means! i do add notes to dislpays/activites like can you add a label to your model- which i guess is promoting CLL writes labels and captions, do you think ths is what they mean, im aware that i sound a bit thick so im sorry, if anyone does know or have any ideas to help me id lovwe to hear them.

Thanks

Surely they are promoted by continuous provisions, playing together, etc.

Things done everyday without thinking about it.

Jackie.

If you're thick then we all are :o Surely you are doing this as exemplified by your planning for progression through the 'development matters' from the chidlren's needs and interests, the look, listen and note etc.etc. Do they mean that they want the children to be able to say what they are learning, or do they want you to show how your CP supports the learning?

I think I would ask SMT what they expect to see and throw the ball back into their court. This is a rather peculiar request as it stands. If it turns out to be something not EYFS friendly then look to the documents to support your view.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)