Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planners

I work in a Primary school where I teach a Reception class. Like most schools, our planning has been produced on the computer. Now my head has bought planners for next years planning and planning will once again be hand written. I can understand why she wants to change. She only wants us to plan 2 days ahead and wants APP to inform planning. My dilemma is that planners were bought for early years and the format does not even reflect our curriculum. I don't mind planning in a diary format but need headings which include continuious provision and the 6 areas of learning. Does anyone know if EYFS planners exist?

I'm confused!!

The planners were bought for early years but don't reflect the early years curriculum????????

Early years but no EYFS?

Are they old planners??

Strange.

Could you talk to the head about it?

I don't know what else to suggest.

It sounds as if these planners have been bought for everyone and all classes have the same. I think you should mention to her that it doesn't offer the right space for your planning - has she seen your planning for this last year? Make up your own sheet on the computer and tell her you'll fill that in by hand if she particularly wants hand written

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)