Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

You Think You've Had A Bad Day!

Rea

Horrible, horrible moment this morning. One of our moms had a termination on Tuesday, loads of reasons and I genuinely feel sorry for the way her life is. Anyway she bought her daughter to playgroup this morning, daughter was pushing a small buggy with her doll in it. As I open the door to them the buggy started to roll down the path, and I, chasing it shouted out 'oh no, you dont want to lose your baby'. Gutted, had to hide in the kitchen xD:(

Still dont know if mom heard me, but I think she missed it. :o

Oh Rea poor you :o but though its easy for me to say it, I really doubt that the mum made any connection.

I really do know how you feel, I was once relaying a family drama concerning one of my sons, to a friend during which I said, "When he told me, I nearly had a fit" and too late I remembered her son suffers from severe epilepsy and I felt absolutely dreadful but she knew it was just 'one of those things' and that there was no intention of anything on my part :D

It must be one of those weeks!! One of our parents has a brain tumour-it's very sad. He had a major fit this morning and had to be admitted to hospital. We are all really upset and are finding it hard to cope with.

I then had to send a member of staff home because she had a migraine! Plus we have children in visiting at the moment and all the Christmas stuff. I was glad when this morning had ended.

I'm sure your mum wouldn't have taken your comment to heart Rea.

Linda

Not quite hali but very similar!

We had a mum who's baby was due any time and the daughter arrived at pre-school with granny and during the morning told us all about her new baby sister, the name and everything.

Mum arrived (rather a large lady!) next day and I congratulated her - trouble was she had NOT had the baby and daughter had made it all up :o

A week on Mum is still bringing and collecting child and I am keeping my mouth well and truly shut!!