Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Milk

Hello, thought I would tell people about a website which offers free resources from early years upwards on milk and healthy eating, i have today ordered a lot of stuff which is all free, now waiting for postman to deliver. The website is www.milk.co.uk. Sorry dont know how to do a link but i am sure one of you clever people will be able to. Sorry if this has been suggested before but i have not seen it and got quite exited, so for anyone who doesnt know about it log on.

just to let you know resources arrived today and they are fab, only ordered yesterday so really quick delivery and well worth it.

Guest MaryEMac

We have just started using 'cool milk'. It is much easier although I have had to ring the dairy every week since we started (june 8th) because they would deliver on a Tuesday when we don't work. We couldn't always guarantee that the Tots group would be in. Any way this week they left double on Monday so problem solved. Our treasurer is really pleased because she hated those claim forms.

Mary

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)