Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

There I Was ...

Gezabel

There I was nervously awaiting my OU results due out on Dec 16th for the two courses I did this year as part of the FD. Lo and behold one of the results appeared on line today - a whole week early. I am so happy :D and now have the new level 4 Certificate in Early Years Practice - all those late nights and rushing to meet deadlines were worth it after all :D When I was feeling miserable recently when my son left home I came and had a 'moan' so hope its OK to now share some good news :D (still waiting for the second lot of results mind you :o !!)

Neither would you if you had to wear the horrible velcro monstrosity I'm having to at the moment, to stop me bending my leg!! Apparently it will drop off if I do :o I have to even wear it to bed, although I can take it off to shower, provided I don't bend my leg.............ever tried washing your foot without bending your leg?????

Sue xD

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I just found your thread and immediately went to my home record page on the O.U. site. I PASSED too :D:D:D I yelled it out loud and my son and husband came running through to see me dancing in front of the computer. I would never have thought to look on the site if you had not put your good news post on this site. Well done Geraldine, it was a bit of a long slog, but so worth it when you see a pass.

Angie

Guest doohanok5

Congratulations Geraldine and Angie - I passed too! :D I'll be doing some serious celebrating at our end of term Christmas Party tomorrow - in fact, why wait until tomorrow - hic! doohanok5 Cert EYP (Open) :o

Thanks for all your congrats :D

Angie - delighted you were able to go and find yours! I had not even thought of looking until I got an OU mail from a friend saying she had passed! I wondered how she knew so went to check it out and there it was!

Congrats to you and doohanok - Ohhh I forgot about the Cert EYP (Open) bit :D

Sue, no apology needed for 'highjacking' I see you have been practising - sure I can see you in this pic ????? :D:D

post-25-1102618303.gif