Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Adult Focus Sheets

Hi was wondering if anyone had an example of an adult focus evaluation sheet I could have a look at. As a group we do not do many adult led activities anymore, as we plan from childrens interests. We do however occasionally have adult led activities such as displays, festivals, etc and at moment we are not really recording any outcomes, observations etc. I have been looking online for some examples but not being very sucessful. Could someone point me in correct direction or possibly let me have a look at what they are using. Thanks so much.

We do the planning for any adult led things but the learning outcomes are for individual children so the planning is in the child's paperwork not in the old way we did it which was an activity plan with an outcome for all to meet

hello Cait and thanks for reply, yes this is what we are doing (in a way!!!). Got more questions (sorry), the adult who is leading the activity do they write out observations on the children and hand them to relevant keyworkers? and if they do are they written on post it notes or do you have a form? I am finding at the moment any adult led activity we do for example at the moment we are producing a summer display board with childrens art work we are getting no feed back and feel if we had some sort of form staff would be more likely to complete it. I hope I am making some sort of sense, and not just rambling!!!

With our adult led activities we used to have a form for every child that basically had two colums one for date and then room for observations. This was when we had a specific outcome for all the children. The keyworker then added this to the child's file however we scrapped these a long time ago.

We now work with individual children's interest so if a child comes to an adult led activity if they have a wow moment we write this on a post note and it goes in to the key persons envelope.

samfrostie :o

Edited by samfrostie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)