Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Crying......

Scarlettangel

Morning all.

Well, did you see it?

Did you see THEM actually, as it was a 2 part finale?

Well I did.

Given that I am known for my weeping over tv programmes, it will come as no surprise to many that in the weeks building up to the end of the season I have shed many tears.

I have gone to bed all puffy eyed and got up............ all puffy eyed.

The Izzy scenario with the cancer, the wedding etc has all been too much for this emotional person sat here typing.

So, my 19 year old daughter who has been watching on line espisodes of Greys had already seen the end...........

She watched it 5 times!!!!! (There may be more of me in her than I thought!!!)

She decided I wouldn't be any good left alone to watch this last episode so she came over last night to wathch with me.

So we watched.

My husband did pop in but I think the pre empting warning from my daughter about how awful the end was going to be, meant he took himself off out of the way.

So we watched and I am thinking to myself this isn't as bad as she said..............

and then.........................

GEORGE.

O M G

I was so shocked, and it was so unexpected because I was so busy worrying about Izzy and her cancer and her brain tumor that I didn't cry at all.

I just sat hand over my mouth

SHOCKED

Even as we saw what was both their ghosts....

I am still tearless

So what I want to know is............

Was it just me??????????????????

I do cry alot over such things............. only the night previously I caught up with ghost whisperer and all the crying from that gave me a massive headache the next day!!!!!!!

What did you guys think?

Anyway I get up this morning to find Micheal Jackson has died.

Now he had his problems, and I am not a fan but I felt emotional over that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good grief what am I like???????

Wo betide the person sat next to me in the cinema tonight when I watch "My Sisters Keeper"............... I have read the book, and I promised to take my daughter so we are going........................ better take a box of tissues......................

Edited by Scarlettangel

theres nothing wrong with a good cry its better to get it out of your system over a TV program than let it build up and be stressed

me and my daughter regularly tease each other over who cry's first when we are watching a mushy bit on TV

just be thankful that you're having a good cry because of TV and not real life (with the exception of Michael Jackson)

Edited by Alison

Guest MaryEMac

I never miss Greys, Scarlettangel, and yes I have shed tears over the last few weeks. Even my husband watches when he comes home from the pub and then complains about the lump in his throat. Must admit I never saw the George thing coming. Good to see Cristina and Owen getting together tho.

What will we do on a Thursday night now?

Mary