Jump to content
Join Us
About Us

Small Claims


Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a parent that owes quite a large sum of money for her childs place at breakfast club. Despite phone calls and letters the bill is still outstanding.


I know there is a way I can open a money dispute online, but cannot find the website.


Could anyone help me?


Thanks in advance

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)