Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pen Green Visit

Hi,I'm going on a visit to Pen Green near Corby, Katterick. I've hear it is a wonderful centre. My question is , as I live in the Manchestr area, is it possiblwe to travel down there for a 10::am start. I am going with a coleague for one of there 'Visit Days' in July.

Has anyone else done this journey? We are thinking of driving there.

:o

Hi sunshine

We used to do this trip when we were taking or picking our son up from Cambridge.

Take the M6 and just before it joins up with the M1 there is an exit for the A14. Once on there it is signposted for Corby.

It all depends on the traffic and the speed you are going to drive at but you should be able to get there for a 10am start if you set off at a reasonable time. We could do Manchester to Cambridge in about 2 hours 45 minutes-but that was with my husband driving!! But you haven't got as far to go. Watch the A14 too because there are lots of speed cameras on it.

Linda

Hi sorry to be fussy but i live about 15 minutes away from there and i just wanted to mention corby is near Kettering.....i just didn't want you to end up in the wrong place if using a Sat Nav or something Angela

Just wanted to say - have a fantastic time - Pen Green is wonderful!

Me too! Am very envious - I need to go back there for a top up soon! :o

Maz

thanks for all the replies. I'm going with our day carre manager.

Can't wait, I've heard so much aboutit

Thanks again

I've been too, and found it really really helpful - don't forget to take your camera, and an empty memory card for all the hundreds of photos younwill want to take.

Gruffalo2 :o

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

I'm trying to organise a whole staff team visit to Pen Green but don't seem to be getting a response from them. Does anyone have an email or phone number they have successfully managed to have a response from?

thanks in advance

Sam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)