Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Research Survey About The Eyfsp

research_survey_for_forum.doc

Hello all you very busy people,

I realise its a busy time of year but would really appreciate your views on the use of the profile in regard to transition to year 1. This is for my 3rd year Dissertation (which is proving a bit of a struggle, time wise etc!)

I have attached a short survey to this post (though not sure how you get it back to me?!)

Your input would be very useful.

Thanks so much

:o

• 2 weeks later...

thanks Susan,

That makes 2 replies so far! It's a really busy time of year for people, I realise.My setting has survived moderation, reports and now in the midst of new entrants, farm visit,Sports Days and first assembly to rest of school!

thanks Maz and hali,

Up to 3 now thanks to the lovely Marie- woo hoo!! Seeing my tutor tomorrow, so maybe will get an idea of how many is enough! Oh and interviewing a head teacher tomorrow, she is lovely but still feel daunted,. I must get the questions right!! :o

thanks everyone,

Managed to scrape together 10 so will def be claiming a small scale research findings!!

xD

Hello,

Six Dinner Sid observation went great thanks and I used your Beebot idea! Think I have managed to do the survey. Hope that it works and it is not too late!

Catherine x :o

research_survey_for_forum.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)