Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Job Description For Designated Person

Hi

My supervisor has to add this now to her job description and before i start the task of inventing one i wondered if anyone had one they could let me see and maybe use?

We are trying to also put tog a booklet for staff to have. What do you think should be included. Things so far we have got

background to law

signs of abuse

policies - safeguarding/professional abuse/whistleblowing

documentation

important tel no

I have also put tog a littl "quiz" which we are going to do to show us just exactly how much we know!

Thanks

I assume you have checked but our LA provides a booklet similar to the one you describe, and a quiz actually now I come to think about it! It is not provided through the early years team but from the Safeguarding Children Board. Might be worth asking them if you haven't to save you reinventing the wheel.

Hi all

Thanks for the advice/help. Managed to com up with it all ovr th weeknd. suprvisor i pleasd with what I have done and we are issuing it out to all staff soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)