Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Leaflet For Parents

Hi all,

Before I make one myself, I wondered if any of you superstars out there had a leaflet which explained what parents could do at home to support the 6 areas of learning?

We would like to hand it out to the parents of our new starters so they have something to work on over the summer. Hope you can help,

Tinky :o

PS I have spotted the recent thread which links to the powerpoint but was really looking for a leaflet.

There was one about a month ago, have a quick look - and so will I and we'll see who finds it first! There were a few uploaded in the thread

Nope I can't find it - but this is what I made from one of them. I adapted it a bit and put a different logo in etc.

With apologies as I can't remember whose it was in the first place.

parent__s_guide_to_the_eyfs.doc

Edited by Cait

There was one about a month ago, have a quick look - and so will I and we'll see who finds it first! There were a few uploaded in the thread

Nope I can't find it - but this is what I made from one of them. I adapted it a bit and put a different logo in etc.

With apologies as I can't remember whose it was in the first place.

Thank you! That's a big help :o Anymore out there?

Hi Tinky-the powerpoint you mentioned sounds interesting and may be useful as I have to do a presentation to new parents in the near future-can you point me in the right direction where it is please ... or anything else for that matter.

Thanks!

How did you find that so easily Cait - I have been looking for ages!! ha ha!! I admit defeat - you win!!! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)