Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help With Sports Day And Parents Info Booklet

Hi all, I hope everyone is enjoying this great weather and managing to get outdoors more. I am wondering if anyone has a parents information booklet (electronic version) for Reception starters that I could use as a starting point to ammend for my meeting this week. Also I have sports day coming up (Just for Nursery) does anyone have any ideas or suggestions I could use that have worked well for you in the past. Thanks all :o

Hi,

We have a whole school Sports week rather than a sports day which gives parents several opportunities to join us if they would like to. Our main competitive focus is a Reception Yr1 and Yr2 multiskills afternoon. We have a range of activities set out on the playground and the children rotate round them in small groups. The info is at school so will bring it home tomorrow and will try to add more detail.

Nicky Sussex :oxD

I will attach our newly written Reception brochure, minus front cover details that are relevant to us.

I couldn't. Is there a problem with publisher?

Hi,

We have a whole school Sports week rather than a sports day which gives parents several opportunities to join us if they would like to. Our main competitive focus is a Reception Yr1 and Yr2 multiskills afternoon. We have a range of activities set out on the playground and the children rotate round them in small groups. The info is at school so will bring it home tomorrow and will try to add more detail.

Nicky Sussex xD:(

Thanks that would be really helpful

:o

I will attach our newly written Reception brochure, minus front cover details that are relevant to us.

I do not think there is a problem with publisher but will be really grateful if you manage to upload it. cheers

:o

Sports Day:

we are not holding a sports day this year but last year our children enjoyed the dressing up race with 'builders' hat, jacket (we used florescent) and a bag of some description- it promotes their independence and pse skills as they get dressed and we differentiated for older/younger ones with more or less clothing or perhaps the type of clothing. We also had the typical jumping, hopping etc races and mini obstacle courses (we had to hold the event in v hall as weather decided to chuck buckets of rain down!)

good luck with yours

it is possible that it is the version of publisher you are using. I tried to upload an excel document earlier and it wouldn't until I resaved it in an older format.

I don't think I have ever tried to upload a publisher file. Steve will know though, so ask him if you still have problems

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)