Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Displaying Children's Writing

I would like to have a place where the children can put up their own writing, but we don't have any available wall space near the writing area, or anywhere for a washing line. Any ideas? :o

I'd be interested in hearing peoples replies to this! I too have no space near my writing area. I suppose I could have a free standing washing line... Hummmm......

Any more ideas?

we use stand up air driers and they peg their pictures to, we also had boards which we let them blue tac stuff on.

You might be able to use a cardboard box, a fairly large one obviously, say like a tv. would come in, they might be able to decorate it in some way and then stick their work to that. We use A4 pads made by the post its people. They have a blank space at the top and a few lines printed on the bottom, the children just peel them off the pad and stick them to the cupboard doors by the writing area.

:o Hi first time posting something! I tend to add children's writing onto doors and washing lines around the classroom. Also in the corridor for parents to see. How about on the back of chairs! or in the role play area or book area?

I know a setting that has an old bicycle wheel that they hang with a wire hook. The children then use it like a wahing line to display their mark making etc

Gruffalo2 :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)