Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Know I Am Silly But..!

Gezabel

Ok. I'm going to stop you in your tracks right here. I have just, JUST! finished putting my 5 yr old nephew and 2 yr old niece to bed. :o Stories, rhymes, songs had them bouncing on the bed, swinging from the top bunk and talking for England. I'm whacked. I really dont remember my 2 being this...this 'naughty'?? Can I say that? :( The little 'un, is a madam. Totally no routine to bed time other than the one she chooses. I had to call on all the training I've ever had to deal in a positive manner. My 2 boys (11 &14) couldnt believe what was going on. I even shouted!! I'm exhausted and it'll be a long time before I tell my brother 'Oh let them stay with us, it'll be lovely'.

Advice to all feeling broody...Dont do it! xD:D

OH Rea! Hope your Saturday is better!

Geraldine and yours-hope youre surviving!

My house is really strange too this morning- younger son away on school trip, and elder son up and out to visit his girlfriend! Usually Im still trying to prise him out of bed now! SO hubby and I about to hit the shops and try and finish the Christmas Shopping -although we shant make the 12.30 deadline they were talking about on the radio this morning to beat the stress, but we wont be interrupted by calls from home complaining about the contents of the fridge today!