Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Has Anyone Found A Planning Format They Are Happy With?

:o yes still searching for that planning format im happy with! anyone working on one that they are happy with and willing to share ? please xD

Im just looking for different ideas so i can get and idea on how other people are working and mabe use some to make my own planning sheet that im happy with.

For starters.......do you plan weekly showing workshop areas/ 6 areas of development ???? what do you use for adult led planning and child led planning? do you have seperate sheets for evaluating?

what do you use for individual children/ whole setting....so many questions :(:(:(

Any information will be greatly received ...thanks

mrsb

PS I know what we are doing is fine its just putting it down on paper!

Just thought I should say hello.. with 44 viewings and no posts shows that perhaps they are not happy with their planning?

Sorry . irrelevant post perhaps but felt this thread needed a boost

Inge

weekly6.docxweek1.docxright here goes the first one is my weekly adult led activities, which as you can see has a bit more information this ensures that the certain areas of the EYFS are covered, the second one includes the adult led and activities for the childrens next steps, the childs initials are put with the activities and then the keyworker knows what they should be observing. I hope this makes sense I know what I'm doing but not so good at explaining it on here :o

I would share mine, but not totally happy myself! I always question what I am doing and how it can be improved and currently awaiting a visit from our Early Years Advisor to see if we are doing the right thing!!

Tinky :o

Guest budgie1

Hi,

This isnt perfect but a couple of local settings are using these. The first is the weekly planning ,which is filled in as they go throughthe week. The second is filled in by the keyworker with individual childs plans and will be evaluated daily (or every couple of days)

They also use a continuous provision sheet which I cant seem to find a copy of.

Not perfect but what is????????????

weekly_planning_MSDN.doc

A4_Individual_planning.doc

weekly_planning_MSDN.doc

A4_Individual_planning.doc

Edited by budgie1

I'm quite happy with my system at the moment - it works for me, I've been using it a year now and it has made the children's experiences much more tailored to their individual needs.

I have a long term plan which covers seasonal activities/birthdays/festivals/community events

Every week I fill in observed interests and next steps - this includes parents comments from home may_1st.doc Observed interests and next steps

I then use this information to fill in a Continuous Provision sheet - lots of blanks towards the end of the week so it can be added to as other interests emerge

may_1_09.doc Continuous provision sheet

In addition to this child led planning I do anything between 2 and 4 of these focus plans per monthrevised_eyfs_activity_plan.doc with an evaluation sheet on the back Revised_EYFS_Activity_Evaluatin.doc

It works for me but I only have 6 children to plan for. still I think it's useful to look at different systems then adapt then to your own

apr_5.doc

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)