Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Motivate Me

Rea

Had a horrible morning, parents complaining they didnt know there was a teddy bears picnic which was decided in my absence by a staff member who didnt even write up a plan for it and shouted when the children ran round 'you are supposed to be at a picnic'. Apparently I've not been recording the fee's correctly in the book, another parent told me she wants her 3 year old to be writing her name and we ran out of sugar so I couldnt have a cup of tea. Remember Bilbo when he said he feels thin 'like butter spread on too much bread?' Why am I doing this? Answers on a postcard please or in book form or on the back of a stamp. :o

Oh Rea!!!

(xx) Hug time,methinks!! It'll get better, it really will just feels like it's never going to right now!

Wish i was there so we could really blister the miseries who moan and complain. Why should YOU be doing the fees, anyway!! But that's beside the point.

Keep smiling, we're all here for you. Have another hug (xx)

And some chocolate! :o

Sue :D

oh dear Rea you sound like you could do with a hug :o - so here's one coming your way xD

Must be the stress of christmas that is getting to everyone. Put your feet up- relax and think tomorrow is another day ( with its own set of problems!!!!! :( ) but the rest of the day is yours.

It will be better tomorrow - i think

cheers

leo

Guest alisonjayne

Sorry to hear about you day Rea, keep : :D:D:D:D as the others say tomorrow is another day, and will I am sure be better, you know how the children make us smile just keep that thought.

Hugs from Me Ali

Oh thank you, I knew I could rely on you lot...wanna know about the afternoon!!!!! :o As bad as the morning with another disgruntled parent who is only on her 2nd visit. xD I feel like getting off the world for a day, have in fact told staff I'm thinking seriously of leaving next July, they think I'm joking and that makes me feel worse 'cos I know I'm not. Oh woe is me!! Still at least the coffee's kicking in and I'm smiling now. :D