Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pizza Anyone?

HappyMaz

Not sure how many of you are footie and pizza fans but Domino are offering a deal because apparently there are some important football matches happening both today and yesterday? Means nothing to me, but here's the link to their web page which explains all. Either collection or delivery!

Enjoy... if there's a Domino's Pizza place near you!

Maz

sounds very tempting, was just about to make burgers, might have a night off. Do I have to watch the football or can I just eat pizza? mrsW.

sounds very tempting, was just about to make burgers, might have a night off. Do I have to watch the football or can I just eat pizza? mrsW.

Well I just got back from the pub after our speech and language training and they've left me some cold pizza which is just fab! And not a footballer in sight... :o

Maz

Guest Wolfie
Well I just got back from the pub after our speech and language training

That's the best venue I've ever come across for speech and language training...what did the training entail??