Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dissertation Questionnaire Help.

Hello Everyone,

I'm a 3rd year early years ITT student, tackling my dissertation topic of ethnic diversity and inclusion in the early years. I would really value your opinions on these issues and I have a questionnaire with about 19 questions ( only a few that require more than a yes or no answer) that I would be grateful if you could complete for me.

If you can think of anything the questionnaires fails to address please let me know.

Thank you.

P.s, even though I've been a secret lurker on the forum for a few years, this is my first post, so If I do this wrong, please forgive me. :o

Sarnie

Amended again to edit a line near the end of the questions, to include the term E.Y practitioner and also included a direct link to the questionnaire Online which may be easier to fill in and not have to worry about sending it back to me.

Thanx for bearing with me.

S

x

Ethnic_diversity_and_inclusion.doc

Ethnic_diversity_and_inclusion_amended.doc

Edited by sarnie

Welcome to the Forum sarnie

Congratulations on your questionnaire - it looks very professional indeed!

I'm not a teacher so I can't help but if you have a version suitable for early years practitioners I'd be happy to help!

Maz

Hi again,

Thanx scarletangel for flagging up those issues, I'll be honest and admit that I wasn't really aware about the importance of making a distinction between early years practitioners and early years teachers since we all have to work under the guidelines of the EYFS, and what I really need is the opinions of practitioners who have experience of working with children in early years settings.

I have made amendments to hopefully include everyone. :o

Please let me know if I'm still off mark.

Thanx again for your help,

Sarnie

xD

Hi HappyMaz and thanx for the welcome, and for looking over the questionnaire.

Sarnie

Edited by sarnie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)