Articles
About Us
Tapestry

April Competition

April Book Review Competition  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favourite review

• Not So Fast Songololo by Niki Daly
    • The Bungle Jungle Bedtime Kiss by Ronda Armitage (Author), Edward Eaves (Illustrator)
    • Eddie's Garden by Sarah Garland
    • Like Bees, not Butterflies: child-initiated learning in the early years edited by Sally and Phill Featherstone

It's a good job he can't see this because I came home to find I will have a pen arriving and am FAR more excited about that than being the owner of two new jackets.

Even better that he can't read this then because I feel moved to ask whether either jacket will show the badge off to its best advantage! :o

Maz

Even better that he can't read this then because I feel moved to ask whether either jacket will show the badge off to its best advantage! :o

Maz

Come to think of it the blue in the background of the 'f' in the logo is almost the same colour as one of the jackets (other one is pink)

I could consider christening the badge on Daniel's big day but until I can arrange for a safety chain to be fitted it will be staying where it lives, still inside its little bag that it came in. xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)