Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Letters And Sounds

Hello

hope everyone had a lovely easter

just wondering if anyone has written a parents leaflet explaining letters and sounds - i've already spent far too much time on paperwork this holiday and it would be great if someone else has already done this and would'nt mind sharing

in the spirit of sharing I've done a longterm plan/continuous provision sheet for Letters and Sounds showing how it links to the eyfs

letters_and_sounds.doc

hey, apparently this is a popular thing to be doing in the holiday.I haven't got a parent leaflet yet, but i am in the middle of writing a short piece for parents on letters and sounds for a parent folder we have.I will upload this as soon as it is complete if it will be any help Ang x

Hello

hope everyone had a lovely easter

just wondering if anyone has written a parents leaflet explaining letters and sounds - i've already spent far too much time on paperwork this holiday and it would be great if someone else has already done this and would'nt mind sharing

in the spirit of sharing I've done a longterm plan/continuous provision sheet for Letters and Sounds showing how it links to the eyfs

letters_and_sounds.doc

This is brilliant. Couldn't you just do a simplified version of this? I'll have a think about it.

hey, apparently this is a popular thing to be doing in the holiday.I haven't got a parent leaflet yet, but i am in the middle of writing a short piece for parents on letters and sounds for a parent folder we have.I will upload this as soon as it is complete if it will be any help Ang x

brilliant, thanks

Have you seen the one produced by the DCSF ? http://nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/node/83308

Thanks Marion

I've checked this out - it's huge though, 10 pages to print out per parent!!! Lots of great info though and ideas for activities that parents can do at home that I will use.

Still on the lookout to do less work though so if anyones ot one 1-2pages long I'd appreciate a look

many thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)