Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Publicity

I've been trying to revamp our publicity but I'm lacking inspiration. It just seems so flat at the moment. Does anyone have any flier, poster or display ideas that are really eyecatching.

Thanks.

Al

We use the website VistaPrint to advertise.

THEY HAVE EVERYTHING!! - Flyers, brochures, window decals, pens, notepads, sticky notes, lawn signs, big magnets for the side of your car.

You can upload your logo onto the website and use it on anything! It's really good.

And they ALWAYS have free stuff on offer, you just have to pay the postage and packaging. I once saved over £70 on order due to their free things.

You should definitely look at it!

Edited by Guest

We had bags printed with our logo and details on them, these are for the chidlren to have on their pegs and to put there work in to take home, but also double has advertising when they leave the setting or infact everyday as some of them take them home! The staff were all given a bag and the board members. They were about 27p each I think but as I am at home I am unsure of the catalogue, it might have been Indigo. We have also ordered a kiddy bus which I found with help from some of you on here, it will have our name and phone number on it as well.

I will have a look at the vistprint website as it looks like it has got great ideas, however I am hours away from finishing my dissertation so I must get on.

i make my own advertising bags as a registered childminder, but i have made them for others _ pm if anyone interested , and send me your email to send attachment with sizes etc on thank you

Edited by strud40

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)