Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Activities To Promote P.s.e.d

jam17

Am in 2nd yr of Foundation Degree and present essay is portfolio of observations to cover topics within P.S.E.D such as Moral, spiritual,personal, self-esteem etc. Does anyone have any good examples of activities to promote children's dev in these areas and the adult role etc.

Thanks in advance fior any help! :o

There is a fab book called Ready to Use Self Esteem Activities for Young Children by J R Feldman. The activities support lots of other PSED as well as self-esteem.

I have a list of self-esteem activities I have just put together for an assignment focussing on a child with behaviour issues.

Activities_to_Promote_self_esteem_97.doc

I think I've managed to attach it but not sure if I've done it right.

Let me know if not and I'll try again.

All uploaded successfully, Alison - looks like a great list of activities for people to tailor to their own needs. Thanks for sharing!

Maz

There is a fab book called Ready to Use Self Esteem Activities for Young Children by J R Feldman. The activities support lots of other PSED as well as self-esteem.

I have a list of self-esteem activities I have just put together for an assignment focussing on a child with behaviour issues.

Thanks so much, you did successfully attch it!

You're welcome!

Now if you can just write this assignment for me on the adult role in supporting a sense of self we'll be quits!

It should be a doddle for someone in year two.

No?

Oh, ok. I'd better just get on with it instead of finding excuses to stay here!

Am I losing it?

• 4 weeks later...

this is great - thank you very much for your help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)