Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Cooking Utensils For Children

we have been given some money and some of this has to be used to buy things such as chinese and indian cooking utensils and dishes - however i cant seem to find these anywhere - i am sure someone can help me - just dont want to spend huge amounts of money - as would like to buy other bits too . x

You can often buy cheap melamine chinese bowls and spoons from the £1 type shops and there are certainly lots of them around to choose from at the moment. One of our local Woolies in just being opened as a 99p shop. So might be worth a look.

I know some of the toy catalogues such as GALT etc. do things like this but they are quite expensive.

Hi blondie - I got my balti dishes from Matalan! They were in a set, in the sale and ridiculously cheap! My chinese serving set came from In-Store (another discount superstore) It contained metal bowls, spoons, wooden chopsticks (& rests) and bamboo mats and cost less than £5 as I recall.

Definitely worth checking out the cheap and cheerful shops before hitting the educational catalogues! Good Luck!

Nona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)