Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Not Looking Good.....

If you paid for the equipment out of your own pocket that may be a different.

This can be a tricky area, I think - the charity's commission/PLA or whoever was handling the closure of a charitable group would want to be clear which items belong to pre-school and which belong to someone else. Either way so long as you have receipts to show who paid for them, there shouldn't be a problem.

The problem arises when no receipts exist because then ownership cannot be established - in which case items may pass to the group by default.

Not that Cait is likely to have this problem, knowing how organised her accounts are! :o

Maz

This can be a tricky area, I think - the charity's commission/PLA or whoever was handling the closure of a charitable group would want to be clear which items belong to pre-school and which belong to someone else. Either way so long as you have receipts to show who paid for them, there shouldn't be a problem.

The problem arises when no receipts exist because then ownership cannot be established - in which case items may pass to the group by default.

Not that Cait is likely to have this problem, knowing how organised her accounts are! :o

Maz

I think this is a problem for many working in small settings with low bugets.

Over the years I have brought many resources from my own pocket, but having my fingers burnt once - I now keep them at home and take them in when needed, luckily for me I have a spare room and a very understanding husband.

xx