Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Inspection Support Programme

TORO

hi i went on this training yesterday and must say it was fantastic - it gives you so much insight into what ofted look for, how to do your sef - the main point is in each section is (as said yesterday) WHAT IMPACT DOES THIS HAVE ON THE CHILDREN - so whatever you say eg we do this you need to say what impact it has on the children . i would thoroughly recommend this training - just hope when get inspected it is by someone as nice as he was .

so in your sef make sure each section gives the impact on the children

is it possible to send me email address of inspector in case have any queries - i took email address but left it on the table- was so excited by all the info etc given out forgot to pick it up.

Edited by blondie

I still don't have enough interest! I have CP training next month so will try to rally enough people to come in with me.

Vicky said there were spaces in May, so if there are anymore who can get to Cambridge please let me know asap.

Sam

well worth it if you can - we were lucky as they contacted us rather than us contact them so didnt need to organise others to make numbers up.

i have found another number which was a contact number for us to use - 01223 526454 i think the lady was called julie - hope that helps someone

Edited by blondie

• 3 weeks later...

When I last did work on my SEF, I could not find how to make bullet points. I had done a draft with bullet points, so was really frustrated. I am very interested to know it is possibel. Can anyone tell me how?

Gruffalo2

:o