About Us
Tapestry

E115

Glen

Hi everyone

I am a bit bogged down with this course at the moment

Just wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of evidence for EYCLO 8

Provide information to support decision making

I just can't get my head round it at the moment.

Thanks in advance

Glen

Hi Information for decision making could relate to observations you have done of the children regarding their next steps in planning for example specfic needs you may have found for their indivual need. Or information gained from parents hope this will help to give you some ideas :o .

Hi

I am studying 115 too.

I have included risk assesments, childs portfolio extracts, selection of letters, newsletters, what we are studying leaflets, consent forms I ask parents to sign.

I hope this might be of some use for you

Vicky

• 3 weeks later...

What a dime bar am I? I thought my tma didn't have to be in till next fri, looked at the dates and guess what its in on Tuesday!!! (nxt wk)

My daughter is dancin till then, sugar, i am gunna have to burn the midnight oil!!!

Why does it never rain but poor???

Because I have to write I cant now mind has gone blank! Lovely, here's hopin a glass of wine may help!!!

Vicky

Sorry to drown you, but don't forget Easter will muck up the posting!

I'm aiming to post mine by Thursday at VERY latest - assuming I ever get it done :o

We'll both be doing some burning.....

Midnight oil being burned here too! :o

However, my very generous lovely tutor said that as the OU made a mistake on the assignment due dates (they forgot to allow for Easter) she would not penalise us if our tma's did not arrive until Wednesday. That gives us until Saturday to post........and boy do I need it. I'm sitting here trying to do section 1 of the essay. Usual story,,,,,I know what I want to say but the words are refusing to come.

Oh well back to the keyboard......good luck everyone! xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)