Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Holistic Development

sharonash

I've gone blank Im putting it down to the general anaseathic I had on friday!!!! Any excuse !!!!!!!!!

Still think its lurking around in me goodness what my assignments going to be like!

I have to give an OVERVIEW of a child studys holistic development can someone put this in a way that will kick start my mind

PLEASE!!!!

x

well i would say that because holistic development is the development of the child as a WHOLE, i would go into detail of the levels of development in each area, and how each area then has an effect on the other areas.

for example, as a child develops their speech, they also develop confidence, which then allows them to tr new things and practice new skills, these could be physical, creative etc.

it all depends on your word count for this particular area, but there are lots of theorists that have plenty to say on holistic development!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)