Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Messy Play Or Not !

well i got the old green gloop out 2day lol as it was paddies day ha the manager was less than impresd hahah bt d kids had fun looking at it melt den rolling it again fun day ha yep defo messier the beta lol#11

well i got the old green gloop out 2day lol as it was paddies day ha the manager was less than impresd hahah bt d kids had fun looking at it melt den rolling it again fun day ha yep defo messier the beta lol#11

I'm guessing you had fun, but must confess to being confused as to your actual content. Not good on this slang, and it detracts from the discussion for me - sorry :o

Unfortunatly your cook isnt alone! I know one who got the nursery staff sweeping the playground and when I took the trolley back to the kitchen after lunch she said loudly enough for me to hear, but not directly to me 'the trolley's a mess'. It made me look heavenward but also gave me a giggle.

I'd do what others have suggested, print off the relevent bits of the EYFS and display them for parents, I'd also be very definite on my plans as to why the messy play was provided.

Too many managers I've come across seem to be more concerned with the carpets and furniture than with what the children are being provded with.

And I cant read text speak either Sue :o

Yes sorry about the slang !has been a long day but a brilliant one all the same!! Yes messy play is so beneficial in the Early years.Yes,they were not impressed with the floors but I was the one who cleaned up son they shouldn't be so bothered.So many areas of learning are incorporated into messy play -they can take their learning whichever way they wish.Yes that is the thing with private nurseries-people are too bothered with the state of the place wanting it to be tidy so they can get ut early -we have to do our ultimate best for the children though!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)