Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Home Corner

I have a home corner area in my room (children from 18m-2yrs) we used to have a reali nice display to create that home corner area, a chest of drawers, mirror etc to make it look "homely".

In that area we have a cot, baby bath, push chair and dolls clothes, dolls, and acessories.

The problem is the children are at that age where they just wanna pull things off the wall, so the display we had there is ruined, looks so tacky. But we have re done it several times but now we are stuck with ideas for what we could to there so that is does not keep getting ripped off by the children.

could you laminate and velco display bits for wall? perhaps even make the display part of the play area itself - tuff enough to pull off and stick back on!

xxxxx

thats a good idea, ill have a look into that at weekend.

thnx hun

x

We have done this in our construction area. I downloaded things from Sparklebox and laminated them. The children can use the signs on other surfaces, they can sort the numbers 1 - 20, match the picture to the label, look at pictures of different buildings and builders and use cards to copy constructions. Mine are older though, they are 2.5 - school age. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)