Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

First Aid Kits

Hi. I'm currently on yet another first aid course, this time with an excellent provider who is really challenging. As a result I have decided that we need a 2nd 1st Aid kit for when we tootle off on little walks close by etc. We have a fully stocked box in nursery to HSE requirements. We have developed a 'Bag for Emergency Evacuation and Trips' which contains lots of useful stuff including Emergency Contact List, List of medical needs, tissues, wetwipes, wrist straps etc. I now want a dedicated 1st aid kit for this too.

Would you put in a whole new complete kit or a little one with the essentials? What does anyone else do?

Edited by Guest

We have similar. We have an energency grab box with contact details, daily registers etc. we also have an outings bag with tissues,wipes,mobile phone, dog poo bags (to clear the playing field) and also a mini first aid kit. We have actually bought a motoring kit for this purpose because it is small and compact and has all the essentials

Likewise. It depends on the trip of course. Each member of staff carries a bumbag thing with essentials like wipes, poly bags gloves, plasters, eye wash, tissues, safety pin. All have mobile phones. Leader has contact details and larger amount of equipment (such as spare knickers and trousers), and other items from the main kit.

Searched a bit harder and in trying to order a catalogue I found a bit about registering as a new customer. Got there in the end!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)