Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Peppa Pig

hi All we are doing a topic on buildings. i though i would use Peppa pig as they love it and i used it for pancake day- you know the episode where it gets stuck to the ceiling, listen to me i watch this far too much. Anyway thought we would have a look at Castles and use the 'Windy Castle' episode. Just wondering if anyone has done anything great with casltes theme or Peppa Pig!

thanks everyone, enjoy your weekend x

Nope. Sorry. Won't they engage with it without the TV character? We built a castle with tissue boxes. All the children had to collect them for months and we had LOADS!!! they built 2 forts and threw paper snowballs at each other and all sorts of things. We made flags and sandcastles and had a trip to the shore for a sandcastle competition with parents too

I don't know anything about Peppa Pig I'm afraid - my own children are past that stage now and it's surprising how quickly you lose track of new childrens programs. :o

However, there was a previous discussion about castles which can be found here which may be helpful. I'm also going to move this into the 'topics' area of the forum. xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)