Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Do Something Funny For Money!

Beau

Thanks for that one too Cait - it's lovely!

Just a reminder that this is also to support Comic Relief. I know I was in tears at several points last night watching some of the heartbreaking footage. So even if you don't upload a photo, please think about donating something. xD

oww i was too Beau - hubby kept asking me was it the painkillers or the wine!! spend load on red noses and have fallen in love with my magnetic car one :o

When does the competition end?

:(

End of the month, so still plenty of time for folk to upload more photo's. And you can upload as many as you like - it's all in a good cause. xD And did I mention the wonderful prize......... :o

oww i was too Beau - hubby kept asking me was it the painkillers or the wine!! spend load on red noses and have fallen in love with my magnetic car one :o

Poor you! I think if I had been feeling under the weather I would've been blubbing all night! xD

I've only seen a couple of bits as I was away for the weekend and some of the films were heartbreaking.

I've given lots of money this year, more than usual through buying stuff and through me organising stuff at school. We have a child from Somalia in my class and she has been through a lot, brings it all home.

Have rated and commented... xD

Maz

PS Have you decided how to judge yet?

If there is no clear winner from the rating's then we'll have to put it to a poll. Obviously moderators, whilst they can put photo's in the gallery, are not eligible to win. :o

If there is no clear winner from the rating's then we'll have to put it to a poll. Obviously moderators, whilst they can put photo's in the gallery, are not eligible to win. :o

:( not even a pen? ( I jest )

Peggy

p.s. As I've said in the gallery, the lovely memories re-looking at my preschool photo's is a big enough prize for me. xD

Although it is now too late to submit an entry, we need a few more ratings for some of the photo's placed in the gallery more recently. Please find the time to have a look at the photos and give them a rating. Whichever photo has the highest rating will be the winner. :o I'll leave this open to the weekend to give you a chance to do it. xD

• 3 weeks later...

In all my excitement at moving I forgot to come back and tell you who won the competition! So sorry! :o

Peggy got the highest rated photo, See no evil. However, as she is a moderator she is not eligible to win a prize, but well done Peggy. :(

The next highest rated photo was Pyjama Party! This was submitted by Sue Plowman who gets to choose a wonderful prize. xD

Nichola gets a runner up prize with her photo Getting ready for the big day and gets to choose from a mug, badge or pen. :(

Thank you to everyone who submitted a photo and those who took the time to view and rate them too. :(

Thanks to all the voters for my pic, as the border behind the young lads shows, all three of them are still 'little stars' :o

Fond memories, which seems like only yesterday. xD

Peggy

Congratulations to Sue and Nichola. :(

Peggy

p.s. And a BIG thanks to Beau for organising the monthly comps. :(

Ah thanks everyone who voted. I already have a badge and a mug that I got at Children in Need time so I feel a bit cheeky taking another prize.

Ah thanks everyone who voted. I already have a badge and a mug that I got at Children in Need time so I feel a bit cheeky taking another prize.

Ah, but the pens are wonderful so you'll want one of those surely! :o