Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Other Forums

I had a list of other forums on my favourites my daughter very kindly re formated my computer yesterday and lost all of my favourites, i just wondered if anyone had any i could add with this one.

stella53

I can't add any to your list but I used to belong to a forum which has recently closed due to lack of support, ( I forget what it was called-shows how much I used it :o )

They sent me an email and suggested this forum as an alternative, so this forum might be getting a bit busyer sooner with a few more members. I can only keep up with one forum, on here for hours :)

Peggy

Hi Stella -

There are at least two that I've come across.

Peggy has mentioned one, the Underfives site (www.underfives.co.uk). The site will remain, but the costs of maintaining their forum mean that they are closing it down, and happily are recommending us as an alternative.

Another active forum is available at the TES site (www.tes.co.uk/staffroom/).

Hopefully, as Sue suggests, you will find the best company back here with us! :)

Of course you are all perfectly correct this is an excellent forum giving really good advice and tips i just thought there may be one that could help with bttm planning as i am struggling a bit on a format. I take from the reaction from everyone on here this kind of forum is in my dreams, so it's back to the drawing board. Thanks anyway. oh i have no intentions of leaving this forum I'm hooked!

No problems at all Stella! We are a little bit light in the B23M department at the moment. Something we're looking at addressing! :)

But this is a younger discipline than the Foundation Stage, so I think things are still taking shape and evolving. Hopefully, you'll be amongst the vanguard and able to advise others in years to come! :D