Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Paper Work

We have managed through the high numbers of children currently enrolled to give our manager a day per week to do all the paperwork/admin etc. (otherwise she counted in ratios). Its not enough but has helped her, especiall a a new manager, but now we are facing the predictable onslaught of parents who are missing her every Tuesday!!!!! The deputy and other staff are perfectly capable, you just can't do right!!!!!

Yes we had to fill in forms for our LA to gather info on PVI & maintained for the single funding formula. I wrote a large 'piece to go with it saying that they ahd to take into account the fact that all our admin/financial/admissions was mostly done by staff and parents in ther own time and unpaid. Unlike maintained settings who employ bookeepers, accountants, secretaries, receptionists, cleaners & admin workers to do all this.

Yes we had to fill in forms for our LA to gather info on PVI & maintained for the single funding formula. I wrote a large 'piece to go with it saying that they ahd to take into account the fact that all our admin/financial/admissions was mostly done by staff and parents in ther own time and unpaid. Unlike maintained settings who employ bookeepers, accountants, secretaries, receptionists, cleaners & admin workers to do all this.

Hear, hear, lynned55.

I didn't actually complete my consultation questionnaire - was too swamped at the time to meet the tight deadline. xD However I have volunteered to take part in discussions about sutainability and flexibility so I will have a chance to make my views known.... if they choose me! :o

Maz

Hear, hear, lynned55.

I didn't actually complete my consultation questionnaire - was too swamped at the time to meet the tight deadline. xD However I have volunteered to take part in discussions about sutainability and flexibility so I will have a chance to make my views known.... if they choose me! :o

Maz

This is/was a major problem within our borough. Out of 91 settings only 30 sent in completed forms. Which doesn't really help the situation, and yes they only gave us a short time to answer it in as well.