Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Enhanced Planning

I am just sitting here trying to plan for when i am observed soon by my mangaer, i have done my lesson plans and am just about to draught some enhanced planning but, got stuck - should i put an activity for each area with the LO's and add in other cross curricular LO@s too or should i think of activities and then just put nest to these which LO's the activities meet from all 6 area's??? what do you think? How do you do it?

Hope you can help!!!!!!

Thank you - so the only LO's you have are on your main plans? am finding it hard as try to follow children's interests but is a bit different as it is an observation.

If you search forum posts you'll find some really good examples of continuous provision planning which do show the learning objectives/outcomes - there's some particularly good ones which were for Reception which I amended for Preschool - I'll go and see if I can find them for you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)