Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning Confusion

Hi Martin, A warm welcome to the forum from me too xD

Have you seen the film? (yes groan, how many times have you been asked THAT question :( )

Is YOUR DaddyDayCare as much fun? :o:(

Peggy

Hi Martin, A warm welcome to the forum from me too :(

Have you seen the film? (yes groan, how many times have you been asked THAT question :( )

Is YOUR DaddyDayCare as much fun? :o:(

Peggy

Do you know what, I am ashamed to say that I haven't actually seen the film and am now in a massive state of paranoia over my username... :wacko:

Someone labelled me "Daddy Day Care" a while back, so it just kind of stuck.

Think I will hire the DVD incase I need to rethink the name! xD

hello and welcome !!! your ideas are spot on with the eyfs line of thinking!! love your mind map idea, think ill pinch that one for monday morrning!!!

Let's hope that both Ofsted and my NVQ3 assessor agree with you on that assessment! :o

Mind Maps are just such a great visual aid for all that information we have to store and actually look pretty good as display posters too - can't recommend them highly enough!

You've got no worries about the Daddy DayCare name, they were a great success and lots of fun too. :o The films worth watching for a good chill out.

I too really like your mind map idea, just had a thought, if they could be done in pictures/symbols the children could 'read' and refer back to them too.

Peggy

You've got no worries about the Daddy DayCare name, they were a great success and lots of fun too. xD The films worth watching for a good chill out.

I too really like your mind map idea, just had a thought, if they could be done in pictures/symbols the children could 'read' and refer back to them too.

Peggy

Pictorial representation is easily done with these and a fantastic idea - good shout! You have just given me my next project... :o

we have small group time during th session when the children sit work with their key person - the planning is done by that person to suit each of their children.activities are stimulating and always always hands on

we were told by our eyst tha we shouldnt be doing letters, colours and numbers of the week anf the weather which we did as part of our day saying it was more than was expected of reception class.

we use numbers during all activities especially snack -counting number of children - how many cups needed - counting out as they are passed otu -how many more needed , we talk about their snack - how many have apple how many have banana - which fruit is eaten by most children etc

my question would be are all your children in your small key work group interested in doing exactly the same thing?

interset vary so much as do stages and what is good for one child is not for the other so how do you cater for all your children in that group?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)