Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning For Quality In The Early Years Cd Rom Management Tool

Is anyone using the "Planning for quality in the Early Years" CD ROm management tool? Oxfordshire have currently adopted it and I would love some feedback from practitioners using it. I'm struggling to input my data through my excel 2003 program as it will not accept "macros"........

Thanks

:o

I've heard of it - don't know if I've got it as it'll be down the road. I guess that means I'm not using it, huh! Let us know what you think, if there's anything in there that looks fantastic and I'll check my shelves tomorrow - it's time I refreshed my memory as to what's there anyway!

Hi fskate,

Sorry that no one has replied to your topic so far. It may be because of half term, or just that others don't use it. Perhaps you could try in the Oxfordshire forum? :o

Thanks Beau that's a good idea. Have sussed it out a little more now (with a little help from an ICT friend!) I didn't realise there was an OXfordshire forum - will look into it soon.

Have a good term! fskate

• 5 months later...

Hello I use this cd rom. You need to enable macros to use it. You should have a pop up which you click on and then click enable macros. If you have any probs let me know. I am using it with the latest excel but have also run it on earlier versions so should still work. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)