Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Has Anybody Brought Or Used These Books?

my deputy is doing her degree and whilst browsing books in the library came across a book called making the Early years foundation stage work for you. Frst glance it looks fab and full of ideas for activities linked to the development matters and would be great for staff members that have been great in the changes they have taken on but could sometimes do with a little more help with ideas!! well i have just been on the website find here and it looks as though all of the books would be useful( i must admit i have a bit of a love of books!) so before i get carried away and order the lot i thought i'd ask if any of you have brought any and were they useful?

Yes I've got it - there are two in the series, 0-30months and beyond that if I remember rightly. They were fantastic for giving to staff who'd been unable to get to any training, or still didn't feel completely confident.

We used a lot of the stuff at first, bus as staff have grown in confidence they don't see so much 'fresh air' these days. They come out every now and then, usually if there's a query at a staff meeting.

They are interesting books though, and it would be great to have the time to sit down and really read them properly!

thanks i'm going to order it! i'm after the 30 - 60 mths and think i'm going to go for the 13 books for half price on lots of things including behaviour as it is a subject near to my heart at the mo with my challenge for the term in the shape of a boy of 3(well his parents probably more than him, typical probs with them needing parenting classes but need to realise this before it can happen!!!) sorry ive gone off on one i'll stop now!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)