Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Training Course

I have to go on a training course 2moro on observations within the eyfs which I feel it a little too late when I have been doing observations for this since september last year and carrying out observations for the last 17 or so years that I have been in childcare! Oh well at least I get to have a day of work and go somewhere different If I can get there in the snow and the rain!xxx

You never know, you might learn something really interesting and worthwhile from the person you sit next to on the course instead! I tend to find I come away from courses with loads of new information, only half of which I've gained from the actual content of the course! :o

The training course I was meant to go on was cancelled at the last minute, arrived at the venue to be told that the trainer had a throat infection and she couldnt speak! so had unexpected but very welcome day off work and went home and had a coffee and some chocolate, my kind of day!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)